Happy Hour!

Vintage barware is a hot collectible at the moment, and I'm all over it!

I've slowly been collecting martini shakers, flasks, carafes, etc., found at various junk and thrift stores.
My criteria is that I don't pay much for any of it!

In fact, nothing cost more than $20 on this tray, including the tray itself!
I especially like the "vodka" bottle, even though it came without a lid.  What do you expect for five dollars!  I will fill it with water for now, like I did the little gin bottle on the left.

You see, the thing is that we're not really cocktail people.
I just love how it all looks, gathered together, waiting for happy hour!

The look I'm going for is masculine with a touch of tartan!

And the buffet in the living room is the perfect place to set up the bar.

It sits at the ready for happy hour!
I'll have mine "shaken, not stirred please!"

I'm joining Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
I'm also joining Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment