Fifi O'Neill is in Town!


Fifi O'Neill is in town!

That's right, the one and only Fifi, the author of Romantic Prairie Style, came to Healdsburg yesterday for a book signing, hosted by Barbara at Uniquely Chic Floral and Home.
Here I am with Fifi and Tracie from My Petite Maison.

Tracie and Marcia from Vintage French Hen posing for the camera.
What a nice event! Champagne and pastries were served, while we chatted and shopped.

Barbara's store has never looked better either.

She is still selling my favorite candles, but I also spied some fantastic new pieces, so I may have to go back today and shop.

The hostess, Barbara and Mr. A!
It was so great to meet Fifi and fellow Northern California bloggers too.

Now I have a signed copy of Romantic Prairie Style!

Thank you Fifi!
I'm so glad I finally got to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment