What I Found At Sonoma Country Antiques

 This butter slab obviously found its way home to my house from Sonoma Country Pine.
I mean, how could I leave it there?  It was reasonably priced and had my name written all over it!

I knew it would also be functional, holding butter of course in the refrigerator.
What is it about white ironstone with black lettering? 
It gets me every time!

 But at the counter, I spied these two wicker covered bottles and fell in love.
You know that feeling when you just love something so much that you can't leave it behind?
I also know that these bottles are rare.

The larger bottle has a sterling silver engraved cap which is just beautiful!
 I ended up putting them with a few perfume bottles on my vanity.

I have no doubt that they will be restyled many times, in the bathroom or on a bookshelf.
They're so versatile and add a wonderful texture.

The one thing I left behind and can't stop thinking about though is this faux bois planter!
It doesn't help that my friend, unbeknownst to me bought its twin a month ago.  That's right, there were a pair!  She says I have to go back and get it!
Yes, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment