A Visit To Sonoma Country Antiques

 One of my favorite stores in the wine country, or anywhere for that matter is Sonoma Country Antiques.  Located on Highway 121 in Sonoma County, it is a treasure trove of European antiques and accessories.

I always find something here.  They offer enough reproductions along with authentic antiques to keep the prices somewhat reasonable. 

 
I was tempted to buy this cement faux bois container.
How cute is that squirrel?

Everything is beautifully merchandised and displayed.


Demi-johns, demi-johns and more demi-johns!

Uh, I'll take that black cabinet and everything in it, thank you!

Sonoma Country Antiques also carries Cisco, which is a line of furniture that I love.  
Most of their pieces in the store were slipcovered in a heavy, rough linen making my heart skip a beat!

 See what I mean?
My love affair with linen just got serious!

It's a look that I love.
Casual, comfortable and collected.

See something you like?
They will ship it to you, but I highly recommend a visit.
It's worth the trip!

Sonoma Country Antiques is located at 23999 Arnold Drive (Highway 121), just six miles south of the town of Sonoma.
Visit their website for more information and a virtual tour of their showroom.

Stay tuned to see what I brought home!

No comments:

Post a Comment