Flowers And Perfume

 How about some beautiful Parisian flowers and perfume to start the weekend with, starting with the flowers at The George V.
  They were truly breathtaking!


This floral display is the first thing you see when you walk into the lobby.
It's almost overwhelming!

I would never think of combining red and pink together but it works.
Just look how many orchids and roses!

This arrangement was at the Bristol Hotel, another fabulous hotel that we visited one evening.

Flowers and fruit at the Cacharel showroom.

Just as pretty as flowers are these Chanel perfume bottles...

...I found myself reminiscing about my Grandma Ila who alway wore Chanel No. 5!

I'm in love with the flower stands in Paris.
How can one resist not stopping for a bouquet while walking home to your Parisian apartment?

The French have a way of making everything look better.

From flowers to perfume, I was so inspired to capture it all with the new Sony camera I bought two days before the trip.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment