Eating And Drinking Our Way Through Paris!

 What can I say, I love room service!
There's nothing like waking up to coffee and croissants which we managed to do almost every day in Paris!
Except for the day we ate breakfast at McDonalds which was very good!

We even splurged and had a proper tea in the afternoon.
Quite civilized and lovely.

Another splurge was chocolat chaud on a rainy afternoon.
The French know how to make the best hot chocolate!

 Lunch at Ralph's was a very forgettable chicken dish.
I should have ordered the hamburger!

 One of our memorable dinners was at La Société, beginning with a very dirty martini before dinner.

An asparagus and artichoke salad....

...followed by escargot!

Of course a beautiful bottle of wine was de rigeuer!

I've never eaten so much butter!
Butter on French bread is divine!

Eating and drinking our way through Paris was very fun but now I need to go on a post-Paris diet!
Can someone please tell me why French women aren't overweight?

No comments:

Post a Comment