When Antlers Meet Tartan

 I lusted after these antlers on the Neimann Marcus website for a little too long because now they're gone.
The problem is, I couldn't decide which one I wanted.  The burlap, the red tartan or the green plaid.
I even had a couple in the shopping cart!  
Too late, "you snooze, you lose!"


Then, along came this lovely...
On One King's Lane and I nabbed it!

Someone actually stretched the tartan fabric over the plaque and then if that wasn't enough, added the enamel number.
I swoon!

 What I love is that it is vintage, authentic and hand made.
Don't get me wrong, I would still want one or more of the plaques from Neimann Marcus if they ever become available again, but this beauty is the real deal!

Tartan and antlers, a winning combination don't you think?

Linking to Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment