The Holiday Hutch 2013

 This Santa print was the inspiration for the 2013 Holiday Hutch.

I put it front and center where normally a large platter would go.

 And then built the "hutchscape" around it!

Branches from the Christmas tree lot fill the shelves and those little Christmas trees on either side of the Santa print?
They're going to be part of my Christmas Day table!

A few of my favorite Santas are on display on the bottom shelf.

 Behind closed doors, I layered Johnson Brothers' Old Britain Castles Christmas plates in front of red majolica chargers. 

 My collection of bee hives keep the plates from falling forward and add another touch of white and green.

 I had my granddaughters in mind when creating this year's hutch.
I wanted it to be fun and playful and very festive.

The Holiday Hutch
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment