A "Merry Christmas" Mantel

 It's been a busy week--shopping, wrapping, baking, more decorating and attending holiday gatherings.
So, before the season ends and the plants die, here is my holiday mantel reveal!
I anchored the ends with live plants, paperwhites and mini trees in red urns.
Cedar garland and faux candles complete the look along with my tartan Merry Christmas banner that I absolutely love!

All those battery operated candles are simple and easy.
They can be enjoyed every night without too much hassle as they're on a timer.
Plus, I found a few that are on remote control!
I wish I had invented these as they have almost replaced real candles in my life.  But not really!

We have been spending more time in the living room, enjoying the holiday season.
I feel like Christmas is upon us as of today.
Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment