Fall In The Dining Room

Fall has arrived in the dining room, thanks to the addition of my current inspiration, an antique dough bowl.

 I've been looking for a wooden dough bowl for years and finally found one at a consignment store, of all places.

Without any documentation as to its authenticity or age, I knew I was taking my chances buying it.
What if it was new?

I decided not to care and brought it home, then promptly filled it with potted plants, fall leaves and gourds. 
It is such a great centerpiece for the table--I can envision it filled with pumpkins in the fall, pine cones or ornaments during the holidays and tulips in the spring!
In fact, there is no end to the inspiration this dough bowl will provide!

I'm linking to Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment