Country French Magazine

 Run, don't walk to your local grocery store for the latest edition of Country French magazine.
It is one of the best ever, starting with the amazing cover featuring living room styled by Bonnie Broten and photographed by John Granen.

 Mind you, the whole issue is great, but I was especially interested in this home as I've seen it many times on Pinterest and heard about the shoot from Bonnie herself!
It was the first time John and Bonnie worked together since they did my photoshoot of Asti for Tuscan Style.

 I remember the first time I saw this kitchen, I was in awe.  I especially love the open shelving and the green subway tile...

 ...and this gorgeous stove, set into a nook.
But also, they have a glass front refrigerator!

 This is the lovely home of blogger and designer Desiree Ashworth, located in Utah.
Her blog is the popular Decor de Provence 

I love the neutral bedroom with its canopy bed, linen bench and those amazing silver lamps.

Coffee table styled by Bonnie!

The feeling in this home is quiet elegance, featuring timeworn, weathered and French of course.

I love the contrast of these shiny mercury glass urns with the raffia upholstered chairs.

This issue of Country French is a keeper!
And bravo to both Bonnie and John for a beautiful cover!


No comments:

Post a Comment