Just In Time For Summer: New Cushion Reveal

 The new outdoor cushions arrived, just in time for summer.

I purchased Sunbrella fabric through Sailrite and had a local upholsterer make the replacement cushions for the furniture.

I chose "Cilantro" green for the sitting area cushions and "Maxim Cocoa" stripe for the chaise cushions.
Fortunately, Ballard Designs featured the same fabrics, so I ordered the coordinating pillows from them.

I'm loving the new stripe fabric for the chaises.

Although I liked the original green stripe better, I'm finding the cocoa stripe goes with all the same colors that the green stripe did.  


I like how the brown stripe looks on the pool house sofas too.

The green trellis pillow is a Ballard exclusive, the red floral is indoor fabric, found at Homegoods last year.  I wish they made pretty florals like this in Sunbrella fabrics!

It's beginning to feel like summer around here!

I'm sharing this at Savvy Southern Style for "Wow Us Wednesday."
And also at French Country Cottage for "Feathered Nest Friday."

No comments:

Post a Comment