Plaid, The Quintessential Christmas Pattern

 Imagine my excitement when I finally got to put these little plaid lampshades on the living room sconces!
I purchased them from Joss and Main a few months ago.  They are the quintessential Christmas accessory!

 Even though I'm a plaid lover, I love it even more at Christmas.

 I've slowly been bringing plaid in to the living room.
Our house has always seemed like a Christmas house, so there isn't a whole lot to do, other than add tartan, greenery and seasonal plants.

 The tartan tole vase will eventually have paperwhites in them.
If I can find them!

For me, decorating takes most of the month!
I'm just getting started!

I'm joining Sherry at No Minimalist Here for Open House Thursday.
I'm joining Courtney for Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment