Show And Tell: Taxidermy Finds

 Thrifting doesn't have to be just perusing thrift stores and garage sales.
Sometimes you can find great deals online at places like OKL or Joss and Main.
Lately, I've found some great bargains.  
There is a theme here...!

Call it taxidermy?

Whatever. I found these, and yes, they are faux, online.
The set of three for a fraction of what one vintage real one would cost.

They are living in the Welsh Cupboard for now, which I'm decorating for the fall and winter months.

I wish I could take credit for this one.
My friend Jane found this vintage rack for me at a garage sale around the corner.
$10.
Call her my personal shopper, she is always on the lookout for what I'm on the lookout for!

 Apparently, it belonged to Paul!
Thanks Jane!  Good eye!

 Ok, since we have a deer theme going on, I remembered this majolica platter I found at Tuesday Morning.

Red tagged at $15.
Perfect for Thanksgiving, or just display.

And last, but not least is this cow head from OKL.
He was technically free!
$15 minus a $15 credit, plus shipping!
Proof that I can thrift just about anywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment