Shopping My House

Just for fun and giggles, I brought the dining room drapes into the kitchen, just to see how it would look.

The fabric looks great next to the green cabinets and is an unexpected touch, while warming up the room.

If I end up repurposing the drapes, I would hang them on a wooden rod with rings, like all the other drapes in the house.  I found the perfect rods at Restoration Hardware, and they're on sale!
  
But what to do about the dining room windows?  I could have new drapes made, or shop my house.
This is the living room fabric.  I do like it in here, plus I have eight panels.  Four for the windows and four to cut up and slipcover the Parsons chairs.

Which would free up the living room to do something new and fresh.
Uh oh, here we go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment