My Latest Crush: Privet House At Target

Target recently introduced the "Shops at Target," five shops they fell in love with from San Francisco, Boston, Miami, Aspen and my favorite, Privet House from Connecticut.
Privet House is an "emporium of antiques and curiosities," located in both Greenwich and Warren, Connecticut.   I'll have to put it on my bucket list of stores to visit.  

But in the meantime, luckily for us, Target is featuring their wares!

Last week, I went to Target to check out Privet House and was not disappointed!  Here are some of my picks:

Love this galvanized ice bucket--right up my alley!

Drink dispenser with chalkboard label, sits on a wire stand.
Perfect for summer entertaining.

You can never have too many lanterns!

Wooden storage box with the Privet House label.

Love this galvanized watering can too!

There are an assortment of fragrant candles.
My favorite is the Herbs and Spice scent.

While snooping around with my iPhone, I found some great treasures like these burlap wrapped candles.
Not Privet House, but still, Target surprises me all the time!

Another surprise at Target...
Their buyers are right on "target," don't you think?

So what did I end up with?
This cheese platter!  I love it!

  
It fits right in with the rest of my white ironstone and enamelware, don't you think?

For more information about the Shops at Target, visit here.
Visit Privet House in Connecticut, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment