An Easter Tablescape With A Touch of Tartan


For my Easter table, I've been trying to come up with a way to sneak some tartan in, since National Tartan Day is tomorrow, and still have the table say Easter.

By adding the reticulated floral plate on top and a purple charger underneath of my Ralph Lauren plaid plate, it somehow worked!

I used my tried and true purple stemware.
The centerpiece containers are yellow.

The colors are more vibrant than the typical Easter pastels, which is what I like.
The flowers pick up all the colors in the place setting.

I love how candlelight makes the colors even more vibrant.


Beautiful cutwork linens from an estate sale keep it formal.

Yet the little Bordallo Pinheiro egg cups add a touch of whimsy which the granddaughters will love!

Each place setting has its own egg cup with egg candle.


Is it weird to add tartan to the Easter table?

You probably already know that I don't think so!

I'm joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment