Dishaholics Anonymous


Is there was such a thing as Dishaholics Anonymous? Well there should be for people like me!
I need another plate like I need a hole in the head and vowed to not buy any more in 2012.
So what do I do? I buy more plates!

When I found these cute little majolica salad plates on Ebay, I didn't even think about where I am going to store them.
Geez, it's only mid-January and that resolution is out the window!

Readers email me a lot, asking, "where do you keep it all?"
Well, here are a few places....

As you can see, I'm running out of room!

Storage is a big problem.
Here is my wedding china and some Belleek passed down from Mr. A's family.
Now I'm storing them to be passed down someday to our children.

There are drawers underneath the banquette bench in the breakfast room.

Perfect for chargers, place mats and tablecloths.

The glassware.
Red, purple and green wine hocks and water glasses.

More of the same....
I'm really only showing the tip of the iceberg. These are just the organized cupboards.
There are dishes stashed in drawers and cupboards, in the garage and the laundry room.

Wouldn't it be great to have one big china closet to store it all like Bunny Williams has?

That way, it can all be seen at once, making it easy to plan how you're going to set the table.
She has everything at the ready on these shelves to create her table centerpieces.

My idea of heaven!
Somehow I think having this kind of storage would be dangerous for a dishaholic like me.

My name is Delores and I'm a dishaholic!

Joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment