Blah Blah Blah


I've been a little "under the weather" lately.
It seems that I have a bad case of the January Blahs!

I always get a bad case of the blahs in January, but this year it's worse because it's been two months since we have had any real rain! Day after day of beautiful sunny weather!

The birds haven't even flown south yet!
It needs to rain. Then my January Blahs will match the weather!

This is the time of year when a rip roaring fire is appreciated...

...along with candles. Lots of candles.
My battery operated candles have been a real blah fighter too, automatically coming on at 5:00 pm. It's fun that they're everywhere, up the stairs, on the window sills and mantels.

The January Blahs will eventually be replaced by February and the hope of Spring.
In the meantime, I'm also fighting the blahs with flowers. Lots of flowers.

The weather report says a major storm is arriving on Thursday.
I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment