Gone to the Dogs!


Help! My house has been overrun by dogs!

I've always wanted to collect dog figurines, but never knew where to start. So when I saw this "instant" collection for sale at La Dolfina, I bought them!
All 23 of them!

They say, be careful what you wish for!
I think I need to hit the "edit" button!

I really like displaying them all on my living room bookcase though.
They're all classic breeds like pointers and beagles.

I thought if there are just too many, perhaps I would give them as gifts to my dog loving friends.
That is, if I'm able to part with them!

Acquiring the porcelain dog collection was a sign of things to come.
A few days later, I acquired two more real dogs when Ashley came home for her wedding and Christmas.
Meet Tiger, a 6 month old Rottweiller mix.

Tiger and his brother, Bear. They're inseparable!

Dexter is not amused! Although, he gets along with the boys, probably because he is the elder.
Indeed, my house has gone to the dogs!

Be sure to check out Terri's blog, La Dolfina here, and her online boutique, Il Tuo Tesoro here.
She has a talent for finding the most amazing treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment