Tuesday Inspiration: One King's Lane


Welcome to One King's Lane, the leading online shopping destination, and my latest obsession.
Every morning at 8:00 AM Pacific time, you will find me perusing their latest accessories, gifts and furnishings which are discounted up to 70%.

Located in San Francisco, One King's Lane also partners with top designers and decorators to bring inspiring content to the consumer. I mean who else features top designers like Bunny Williams, Kathryn Ireland, Barclay Butera, and Alessandra Branca just to name a few!?

Just yesterday, I received this cement basket from OKL. So far, it sits on the sofa table in the family room between two lamps--also a recent find on OKL!

The red lamps are perfect in the family room, especially when it undergoes a major facelift tomorrow! More on that later....

A close up of the lamp.

Another OKL find is this lamp in the sunroom. I purchased it the same time as the red pair.

I couldn't resist the heavily distressed base with the rusty metal flowers. It's perfect in the sunroom.

In the hallway, is this cow print. It was so heavily discounted that I couldn't pass it up.
Unfortunately, this is the only space I could find to hang it!

I have a weakness for cows anyway!

See what I mean? How could I pass up these laminated bovine placemats?
I thought they would be great for alfresco dining this summer.

Loved this "chevre" glass dome!

It's the little items that are hard to resist on One King's Lane. This is such a great place to pick up one of a kind accessories and gifts.

Like this little crusty, rusty finial which was a series of three.

I even bought my first globe on OKL!

After admiring Joni's globe collection at Cote de Texas, I'm considering starting a collection of my own.

But of course, this is my favorite find yet! I love my new coffee table from One King's Lane!

I'm assuming you are also a member of One King's Lane, but if not, then do yourself a favor and sign up here!

I'm joining Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment