Tuesday Inspiration: Cylinder Vase Arrangements

The last two hotels I stayed in had such unique floral arrangements in their lobbies, both on a center table, both using cylinder vases along with organic materials.

This arrangement in the lobby of The Excelsior Hotel in Florence was so creative.

I loved how the artist used twigs, moss and bark in cylinders to showcase these orchids.
Each cylinder had a different look, a different collection of materials.

They were all grouped together in the center of the lobby with candles.
It was such a lovely greeting!

A similar center table with cylinder vases greeted us in NYC at The Essex House.

Another organic arrangement using moss, bark, succulents and roses.
Simply gorgeous!


This would be fun to recreate for a future tablescape centerpiece!

There you have it. Inspiration from the hotel lobby!

I've always been interested in floral design, as my father-in-law was a florist in San Francisco for over 30 years. In those days though, florists didn't get too creative with arrangements like they do today. I wonder what he would think about these unique organic floral creations!

I'm joining Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday. I'm sure there will be lots of Easter tabletop vignettes, so be sure visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment