Tuesday Inspiration: ABC Carpet and Home


Day two in NYC was so cold and rainy. What to do? Visit ABC Carpet and Home! All six floors!

I could have stayed all day, but three hours was adequate!
We started on the 6th floor and worked our way down. I only wish I had taken more photos!

I love this sofa, actually I have a similar one. I think I'm now going to paint the wood and reupholster it in linen.

A beautiful French chair upholstered with feed sack material.

In fact, there were so many unique and wonderful upholstered pieces and chandeliers.



One of my favorite upholstered pieces was this barstool. Finally, a barstool that I love!

Pending my decision, is this trunk. That's right, I almost bought it!
Caught up in the moment, I had my credit card out and was so close....
I needed to go back home and consider it. Isn't it wonderful?

ABC Carpet and Home.
My Tuesday Inspiration!

For more information, visit the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment