French Farmhouse Tea Towels


I received my French Farmhouse Tea Towels from Maria at The Growers Daughter a few days ago. She has an online Etsy boutique, and I just couldn't resist these great towels.

Three towels with three different sentiments, each with a red stripe.
Totally adorable!




I have such a weakness for kitchen towels! Talk about an inexpensive pick me up.
These three towels were only $15!

Here are three more towels, recently purchased at the de Young Museum gift store, of all places!

I washed this one. It actually made it better! What does Essuie de Vaisselle mean?
Well according to the Google translator, it means dish towel! Imagine that?

I'm joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.
On Saturday, I'm linking up to Laurie at Bargain Hunting with Laurie for Favorite Things Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment