Les Méchantes

There's a reason I have been absent from the blog world these past few months.
Yes, besides a major move and lifestyle change, as well as a house remodel, I am now an entrepreneur!
Meet my business partners, Ash and Kat, along with our mascots Bear, Oscar and Benji.
Together, we are
Les Méchantes is a San Francisco women's lifestyle online boutique of carefully curated apparel, accessories and home goods with an emphasis on San Francisco and American made products.

Last Thursday, we had a Friends and Family event at my home to celebrate our launch.
It was a fun evening with appetizers and wine flowing!

We were so excited to show our family and friends just what we've been working on for months and fun to see their reaction to our carefully curated apparel and lifestyle products.

The sunglasses were a hit.
Of course they are handmade right here in San Francisco!

I'm quite proud of our home decor products.
From wool throws...

...to our vintage champagne coupes, curated by yours truly, which just happens to be part of our logo!

The LM woman loves her getaways!

The LM woman also loves her pets!

Merchandising our products in my living room and dining room made me think of a little boutique someday in our future.

In the meantime, you can shop at our online boutique, Les Méchantes.
We are offering a 20% discount to our family and friends and I'm extending it to my blog friends as well.
Just use the code: LM20

No comments:

Post a Comment