Baby It's Cold Outside

Brrrrr, it's cold outside, and that means it's officially "throw" season!
I love throws!
Throws everywhere, on the sofa, in the car, at the end of the bed.
I can't get enough of throws!


Les Méchantes loves throws too.
We recently did a photoshoot of our throws in the wine country.


It was a beautiful fall day and the light was perfect.


I am so in love with these throws and ended up buying all three!

The Camel Check Throw is a perfect neutral color for my living room.




The Buffalo Check Throw went under the black and white tent in my City "backyard."
Perfect for chasing away the chill on these autumn nights.


The Coffee Throw is staying in Asti for the time being.
I will bring it home soon and fold it on the end of our bed.

Which throw is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment