Getting Ready To Sell


"Our house has been a very very fine house,
with two cats in the yard..."
I've been humming that Crosby, Stills and Nash song for the last two weeks while preparing our house for the market.


And yes, it's been a very, very fine house, but now it's time to say goodbye.


The photographer came yesterday for the virtual tour.
Since I'm the stager, I had to have everything perfect for the photoshoot.
That meant no clutter, no personal items and staged to sell.


So for two weeks, I've been packing all the dishes, crystal, photographs and books.
Boxes upon boxes of stuff went to storage, while our mattress and a few pieces of furniture went to our short term rental.


I'm crossing my fingers that our house sells quickly so we can move the rest of our furniture out!
Stay tuned for the virtual tour and more information about the sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment