Ch-Ch-Changes

We've been talking about making a huge lifestyle change ever since we took our youngest child to college--six years ago!

Well, we finally took the plunge and bought a house in San Francisco.
It's nothing like our suburban home.
In fact, I'm not even in love with it!

But the location is fabulous.
We can walk to the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker!
We are trading our suburban lifestyle for a city lifestyle.

The home was built in 1935 and is Mediterranean style.
What do I like about it--besides the location?

The parquet floors in the living room and dining room.

I like the amount of light this home has and the cathedral ceiling in the living room.

I love the interior atrium that leads to a roof deck with views of the bay and Golden Gate Bridge!
It's unexpected and quirky...

There is a family room with a wet bar that opens to a small courtyard.
I plan to remodel the wet bar by taking out the uppers and wallpapering the whole room with grass cloth.
It's just the tip of the iceberg.  

Let's just say that I'm going to be very busy for six months!
Demo begins tomorrow!
Ch-Ch-Changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment