Be Careful What You Wish For

 If only remodeling could be like on TV.
But it's not and I'm only just beginning to realize the extent of our project!

 While my head understands that you have to deconstruct in order to create, my heart took a plunge when I saw the progress of the demo, even though I couldn't wait to tear out everything!
Be careful what you wish for, right?

Emotionally, it was hard, even though I didn't like anything that was previously existing.
Like this stairway and railing...

Anything salvageable is being donated to Habitat for Humanity or recycled, not only to be green, but to assuage my guilt!

It's all good, I tell myself.
In the end, it will be exactly how we want it to be!

Once the demo is done and the house cleaned up, there will be a clean slate in order to work with.
Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment