Tuesday Inspiration: Living Room Lighting

There's a living room in my future with a cathedral ceiling.
It is screaming for a huge chandelier, don't you think?

 I'm looking for inspiration and this is my first choice.
It's the Pauline Chandelier from Aiden Gray and is a grand 51" in diameter.

I also like the Italian Wedding Chandelier, also from Aidan Gray.
It's slightly larger at 53" but lighter and airy.

There are four sconces to consider too.
I like the Nimes Sconce.

The Ferronnerie Sconce is also fun.
It's traditional with a twist.
Both sconces are Aidan Gray and available through Layla Grayce.

Decorpad
The chandelier in this living room looks very much like the Italian Wedding Chandelier I am considering.
I like the neutrality of this room with the white linen upholstery and brick maker's coffee table.

While I have the biggest design challenge ever, I am enjoying the process, although I feel like my head is going to explode!
I hope you hang in there with me as we embark on a whole new lifestyle and I hopefully live to blog about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment