2013 Tablescapes In Review

St. Valentine's Day Tablescape
Looking back at the tablescapes I created this year, I realize that it was "tablescape lite" for 2013.
Possibly because I have featured most of my plates and linens already, or I just wasn't all that inspired this year.
Whichever the excuse is, here is a retrospect.
(Just click on the links to view the entire post.)







My Tablescape Muse




A Thanksgiving Tablescape With Rural Scenes


A Christmas Day Tablescape
Although it was "tablescape lite" this year, I realize that each tablescape was a "working"one.  In other words, we actually broke bread at each setting so these tablescapes come with special memories.
Looking forward to 2014 and another year of beautiful memories, surrounded by family and friends and hopefully more tablescapes!

Sharing this post at The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays.
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment