Four Years Ago

Four years ago today, I pressed the "Publish" button for the first time and entered a whole new world called blogging.  It was scary and exciting at the same time because I had no idea what I was doing.
I just knew that I wanted to write about my passion for interior design and connect with like minded others.

 In the beginning, there was so much to say, so much to share.
Before I knew it, I had become a blogger and there was no going back!

For four years, I've written about what excites me in the design world.  I've also shared all the changes and evolution of my favorite rooms, especially this one!

Yes, vignette design has seen a lot of changes in four years.
But more importantly, there have been many personal changes.
Blogging has enriched my life in ways I could never have imagined.

So on my four year blog anniversary, I want to take the time to write a personal thank you note to all the followers and readers of vignette design, both past and present.
I truly appreciate your emails, comments and that you take the time to read my blog, especially when there are so many blogs out there these days.
Thank you!

I'm dedicating today's post to the sweet woman who called me this week from Texas to ask about the sofas in the living room above.    
It's people like her that keep me blogging, hopefully for another four years!

No comments:

Post a Comment