Curly Willow Branches

  Recently, I discovered the beauty of curly willow branches and added them to the olive branches that I cut straight from the olive trees on our property, filling this urn in our living room in the wine country.

I'm always looking for something long lasting to fill the urn and add drama to the living room, which can be a challenge.

Curly willow and olive branches are perfect!

  
Not only does the greenery brings life to the room, but I don't have to worry about watering.
Curly willow will sprout little green leaves and roots when left in water, but I noticed that after being away for a few weeks, the water evaporated and the branches dried naturally.
I'm loving this large, organic and natural look in Asti for fall so much that I may not replace it for a while!

(Sharing at Savvy Southern Style)

No comments:

Post a Comment