Not Your Average Hardware Store!

 Garrett's Ace Hardware in Healdsburg is not your average hardware store!
Along with the nuts and bolts, light bulbs and paint is an entire area dedicated to home decor that rivals anything I've ever seen.

 Appealing to a wine country aesthetic and lifestyle, this store has everything that fits that look.

 Fabulous prints...

...to tempt us bovine lovers!

 Natural linen and wicker furniture.

 Everything one would need to furnish a home in the wine country or elsewhere is right here!


I found lots of tablescape inspiration...

...and inspiring tables too.
How cool is this table with its iron base?

This very cool table was set with faux brown transferware.

A twig chandelier caught my eye.
Hmmm, where could I hang this?

They also carry a line of paper placemats, napkins and runners that I found rather exciting!

How fun to just roll out a paper runner for a rustic table or buffet.
No need to go to the dry cleaners!
(Horchow also carries these paper "linens" here.)

Along with all the trendy decor items and furniture, Garrett's also has...

Chickens!
Yes, my favorite thing to do after perusing the store for inspiration is to say hi to all the chickens!

And their resident cat, who I always look for to give a hug, but clearly doesn't want my affection!
Yes, Garrett Ace Hardware is not your average hardware store!

I'm joining Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment