Grasscloth Mini Reveal

What a thrill to come home Sunday night and see grasscloth on the walls!

Although this is also what we came home to.
I quickly realized I needed help to put "humpty dumpty" back together again.

I no sooner thought it, when the phone rang.
It was Ryan the Contractor asking if I needed help putting the living room back together!
So yesterday, he installed the light fixtures, curtains, moved the piano and bookshelf (with my help), as well as install a new lantern in the entry and my corbels in the kitchen.

It was a good day!

I love seeing how everything that is old in the room looks new and fresh with the grasscloth.

I also didn't realize what a texture junky I've become.  I think I like texture just as much or more than color!

The living room has a long way to go.  Which is why this is just a mini reveal.
The sofa and chairs are at the upholsterers and the draperies aren't finished yet.
Oh, and then there is the fun part.  Staging the room.  The mantel included!

Grasscloth. 
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment