The Pool House Gets A Fresh Look

 The good thing about the 4th being on a Wednesday is that we get to spend five days in Asti Heaven!
Five days to play in the garden and spruce things up for our summer-time guests.
Last evening, I worked on the pool house.

 I brought up new succulents to replace the old ones...

...and the succulent suitcase found a new, permanent home.
Permanent, because it weighs a ton and took two of us to lift it!  

I found this red floral pillow at Homegoods last week.
Only one, so now I'm on a mission to find more.

 After "decorating" the pool house, I had some photoshoot fun with my Canon, playing with the evening light...  



Summer time, and the living is easy!
Today, I'm working on a summer tablescape, so stay tuned!

I'm joining Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment