Pottery Barn's Rustic Luxe Collection

 Last month, I wandered in to the Pottery Barn in my town, which so happens to be their flagship store where all the photo shoots take place. They were photographing their new fall collection.
My first thought was, "Wow, talk about color!"

 Which is fine with me!  I love color, especially the colors they put together.
Olive, aubergine, mustard and red.  Very mediterranean. 
Pottery Barn is calling it their Rustic Luxe Collection.

There were beautiful benches upholstered in Suzani and Kilim...

 ...paisley linens and colorful pottery from their new Tapas Collection.


 I'm such a sucker for paisley!


It's fun to see the designers in action.  Everything is brought in for a day or two, staged and photographed, then it's gone until the catalog comes out. 
Well, I received the catalog the other day....

 ...and I was inspired.  
Their jewel toned glass lamps are just gorgeous, especially the aubergine one.
I actually bought the olive green lamp for the living room in Asti.
Mr. A loves the shape of it, as it reminds him of an antique French wine bottle.

 Their Rustic Luxe linens are beautiful too.
Why am I loving purple?  

The Rustic Luxe Collection.
"Inspired by the pairing of opposites - rustic textures and materials mixed with with soft and luxurious surfaces."

I'm all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment