Breakfast For Three Tablescape

When a friend and neighbor paid us a visit in Asti last week, offering us fresh eggs, we ended up with an impromptu breakfast for three.

Looking at these gorgeous eggs, it was the least we could do.

Raisin bread was on hand and would be a perfect compliment to a country omelet.


I set the table on the kitchen island, using a red stripe runner to anchor the place settings.

Working with what was available, I used the PB chicken wire chargers, vintage grape leaf plates, and green Bordallo Pinheiro bowls.




By combining tried and true dishes with new linens, I created a fresh, new look.

The coffee cup found a majolica saucer!

Back to those eggs!
Someday, I will have chickens, I swear!

In the meantime, I appreciate the gift of eggs from our neighbor.
He has generously offered to give us a few chickens, but until we retire in Asti, it doesn't make sense.
Although, my son-in-law has generously offered to build a backyard coop at home......
Hmmmmm.....

I'm joining Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment