Our Outdoor Room

Outdoor rooms are one of my favorite subjects and pins right now on Pinterest.
I'm always looking for outdoor inspiration, and with summer months upon us, I'm looking for ways to improve our outdoor seating area.

This copper metal table is a recent find from The Foundary and adds a new dimension to our outdoor room.
It is definitely an improvement to the area.

I'm loving how the copper color highlights the colors of the succulents in the faux stone pot.

 
Last year, I painted the wicker furniture black and had new stripe cushions made.
The cushions wintered in the garage, but the furniture stayed outside with no consequence.  

Our outdoor room is the favorite room in the house right now!

Morning coffee spot, afternoon tea spot...


...and evening wine spot, it's the place to be.

 Adding the copper table to the mix gave the seating area a punch!

Did I mention this is also a perfect place for an afternoon nap?

To see more outdoor inspiration, visit my favorite Pinterest board, "Outdoor Dining and Seating," here!

I'm joining Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment