The Graduate

There is a lot to be said about the cost of education.  
To me, it's priceless.

On Saturday, our youngest child Alex graduated from Loyola Marymount University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management and Human Resources and a minor in Italian.

He wore his study abroad sash and Italian honor cords with pride, and of course, the proverbial lei!

Proud doesn't even come close to describing this moment.
While everyone is smiling, I'm trying not to cry!
Four children, all college graduates.  For me, that means so much, as I did not earn a degree.
As an autodidact, I earned my degree from the "School of Hard Knocks" instead.
So now you can see why the cost of education to me is priceless.

Congratulations Alex!
"Your schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues."


No comments:

Post a Comment