Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String


hgtv
Brown paper packages tied up with string.
These are a few of my favorite things!

If I actually had a gift to wrap, I would definitely wrap it with kraft paper!

December 21st, and I still need to Christmas shop!

This year, our family decided that presence instead of presents is what we are giving each other.
And of course, the wedding was one great big present for our family. So....

elle decor
....except for the grandchildren, no gifts will be exchanged.

Sunset
Which is kind of sad, because I love to wrap gifts.

I'm looking forward to wrapping the packages for granddaughters, Reese and Zoe though.

The whole time, I'll be humming "brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things....."

Is your Christmas shopping done, and all your gifts wrapped and under the tree?
There are only four more days until Christmas!
I'm hitting the streets to "commando shop" today!
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment