Pine Cone Love


I'm happy it's that time of year when pine cones fit the season and decor.
Actually, I have pine cones out all year long!

I checked out Pinterest for more pine cone inspiration, like this mantel which looks to be decorated for the holidays.

I found a few new ways to incorporate pine cones in to the decor.
Pine cones in pots, all tied up with twine. Love it!

Perfect for my kitchen windowsill.
Or, the December wedding that I'm "not blogging about!"

Bouquet idea?
I'm making the bouquet and centerpieces for the wedding, so right now my brain is full of ideas.

I was just saying that I need two large urns to flank the fireplace at the wedding venue.
Duh! I have the two pine cone urns in the entry that would be perfect.
Many have asked about them. I bought them about 3 years ago from Wisteria. Unfortunately, they are no longer available.
I like to keep them dressed for the seasons.
Here is Winter!

Spring!

Summer!

And fall!

Now I need to figure out what I'm putting in them for the wedding....
I'm leaning towards white hydrangeas and succulents.

I can see it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment