A 30 Day Bathroom Remodel Reveal


It's hard to believe that one month ago today, we tore out two bathrooms.
The upstairs bathroom was finished today and the downstairs bath is just two days away.
Although I still have to add my touches, here are the before and after photos:

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

I couldn't be happier with this project! Ryan the Contractor "promised" me that he could complete the two bathroom remodels in 30 days from start to finish, and he did!
I knew what I wanted, had it ordered, and he had all the subs lined up.

The best part of this bathroom is the Pottery Barn vanity, which fit perfectly in this space. It came with the marble top and the sinks. The tilt mirrors also came from Pottery Barn. The sconces are from Restoration Hardware.

The walls were paneled in old fashioned tongue and groove paneling.

The subway tile and floor tile is from Daltile.
All plumbing fixtures are American Standard, including the toilet.

And there you have it. A brand new bathroom that is classic and up to date at the same time.
On schedule and under budget!
Thank you Ryan!

Stay tuned for the downstairs bathroom reveal.

I'm joining Courtney for Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage.
Be sure to visit for great design inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment