Autumn Eye Candy And A Garden Tea


Yesterday, I hosted a garden tea for the Fine Arts Museum Auxiliary.
Besides providing the home, I was asked to do the flower arrangement for the table.
No problem! Here are some of my inspiration photos....





What they really wanted, was something similar to my fall arrangement that I made for a tablescape last year, as seen here.

So, that's what I did. Not exactly the same, but close.

After a few weeks of sprucing up my garden with new plants and grass, as well as new cushions, it rained! No, it poured! The 12 local artists that were coming to display their art on my grass had to be cancelled.

The garden tea ended up in the kitchen! Sixty ladies in my kitchen!

Even though the sun broke through, everyone still stayed inside, congregating around the table and kitchen island. It was really fun, and everyone had a good time.
And of course, it's a beautiful day today! Goes to show, you can't predict the weather, especially this time of year.

Have a lovely fall weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment