An Alice In Wonderland Shower


My friend Jane and I are always borrowing each others dishes, so when she asked to borrow my cabbage leaf plates in all three colors for a baby shower, I was intrigued!
It turned out the theme was Alice in Wonderland!

The table was set with my various cabbage leaf plates in green, red and purple for a lovely garden tea in Sacramento, right on the river!


Tea cups with roses were stacked "mad hatter style" for the centerpieces....

...along with tea pots full of roses.
How wonderful!


More stacking cake stands with pastries and roses.

I'm so glad the hostess sent me these lovely photos!
It looks like it was such a gorgeous day and a gorgeous party!

What a great theme for a party, I must say!

(Shower photos courtesy of Carley Moskat, invitation photos by yours truly!)
I'm joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment