More Kubu Wicker and a Winner!


Look what I found at Marshalls and TJ Maxx!
Kubu wicker dining chairs, perfect for the rustic outdoor table under the mulberry tree.
At first, I was only able to locate four at various TJ's and Marshalls, but eventually gave up all that driving around and found two more from CSN Stores and had them shipped.

I think they look very similar to the Restoration Hardware outdoor chairs that retail for a whole lot more.Unfortunately, since they aren't outdoor wicker, they will have to be stored inside during the winter. It's a small trade-off!

And now for the winner of the Joanne Hudson cheese platter:
drumroll please...
....
....
....

Amy at Homestead Revival! Yay!!!!

I want to thank you all for your interest in this giveaway. I received over 300 entries!
Congratulations Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment