Tuscan Style Magazine


I am so excited to share our big news!
Our home in the wine country has been chosen for Tuscan Style magazine!
I can't believe I just said that! But, yes, the photo shoot is scheduled for early September, and I am so thrilled!

I'm looking forward to finally meeting in person, Bonnie Broten, Regional Editor for Meredith Publications who will be styling our home, as well as John Granen, who will be the photographer.

I have a feeling this might have been the photo that "sealed the deal!"

It all started back in January when I wrote about a book my daughter gave me for Christmas here. The book is called "New Cottage Style." I fell in love with a house in the book and even took a couple of pictures of the photos in the book. Well, guess what? It was Bonnie Broten's house!

She had been "stalking" my blog for a while (her words!), so it was quite a shock for her to see her home featured! She called me and we became instant friends! As a scout, she was very interested in our home in Asti, so I sent a few photos....The rest, as they say, is history!

So, now that we know the photo shoot is a sure thing, we are trying to get everything spruced up.
Flowers are being planted and weeds are getting whacked.

Windows are being washed and just last weekend, the crushed granite path was refreshed.

Since Asti is two hours away, we are relying heavily on this man. All I can say is, thank God for Ventura, who makes everything happen and is super excited too for us. I don't know what I would do without him! He has such great ideas and I trust him explicitly.

I just bought the newest issue of Tuscan Home, and as I look through, I still can't believe our house is going to be featured! Are you kidding? Two years ago, I never would have thought that this would happen.

I look forward to sharing the details of the photo shoot with you all....

I'm joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment