Tuesday Inspiration: Kitchen Vignettes


I like creating little vignettes in the kitchen, a still life, if you will. Whether it's just a vase of flowers on the island, a pair of topiaries flanking the sink, or an empty corner showcasing a collection, it's fun to change things up in the kitchen, creating a little eye candy.
Above, is my latest vignette featuring the two ironstone pitchers and French basket from the flea market.

On the other side of the sink, another vignette, featuring my new transferware pitcher lamp.

The same corner, another vignette featuring majolica pots filled with plants.

The kitchen island in Asti is another place to arrange some eye candy.
Looking around blogland, I found some great kitchen vignette inspiration.

For the Love of a House
I love this vignette! In fact it was the inspiration for my first photo!

Pinterest

Adventures in Decorating

Good Life of Design

The Old Painted Cottage

Miss Mustard Seed

Little Church Interiors

Art and Decoration

Jennifer Rizzo
I love how this entire kitchen is one big vignette!

Casadecorada
This one too!

Can you tell I've had kitchens on the brain lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment