A Rainy Day in June Tablescape


What is with this weather? It's the end of June and raining like it's January!
It's too rainy to go outside and garden, so I decided to stay inside and play with my new dishes.

They were a recent flea market purchase, "Olde English Countryside" by Johnson Bros. and the inspiration for my tablescape today.

The scene depicts a lovely summer cottage garden, but it looks like a rainy day in the English countryside too!

Wicker chargers and bamboo flatware keep it summery.

I used my purple wine glasses, thrifted from Salvation Army and my new "Bienvenue" water glasses from Timeless Settings, a sponsor of Vignette Design.

The centerpiece was found at the flea market too. An old metal planter filled with succulents!

The numbered linen napkins are from Pottery Barn, last year.

The grain sack runner grounds the table with texture and its neutral caramel colored stripe.

A rainy, summer day in June tablescape!

I'm joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.
Be sure to visit to see more tablescapes and hopefully, some real summer inspiration, including Independence Day themes.

I also want to thank Artie at Color Outside the Lines for his Tuesday Inspiration post on me.
His blog is one of my favorites and I never miss his posts, so to be featured by him is quite an honor for me.
You can read his post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment