The Family Room Reveal: New Sofa and Loveseat


The new family room sofa and loveseat finally arrived! Maybe now my family will stop complaining about not having enough places to sit in here!

It was such a big decision: a sectional or a sofa and loveseat. My family pushed hard for a sectional, but I just couldn't do it!

As you can see, I've wrapped a paisley throw on the sofa seat, to protect it from the dog and number 2 son, home for the summer from college.

It's is a new look, with the neutral linen...

"before"
...instead of the strong colors I had in here before.
The red sofa found a new home in the sunroom.

Here is the room before replacing the rug with a seagrass rug.

The new seagrass rug. Still experimenting with decorative pillows and throws!


Last night, the Kilim rug I found on Ebay arrived. I'm not sure about the colors, but I do like the layered, tribal look.

The family room this morning, after playing around with more pillows.

Maybe an animal hide rug would be better? Whatever I decide, I'm enjoying the process of updating the family room. My family is very happy with the arrangement too!



No comments:

Post a Comment